Every Friday I will be doing "Friday Five" which will be my five favourite things from this week - not just beauty or fashion but anything I have been loving this week! I will also be following this up with "blog follow friday" where I will feature five blogs I have been loving. I have some exciting news for you all as well which I will put at the end of this post so keep reading!
lovely picture from inspired by the retired.
1. Cable knit tights & wool tights! Now the colder season has crept upon us it's time to get the thick tights out. I love cable tights! River island are having a sale with them for £3 right now check this out.
2. L'Occitane Enchanting Winter Collection! Looks amazing and this is definitely on my christmas list! Please, Santa? ;) I love L'Occitane, and guys, don't miss out because with marie claire this month you get a free sample of their hand creams. I got the mango one, and although it is quite a summer smell, I have been loving this for my dry hands.
3. The History of love by Nicole Krauss. I love reading and I have just finished this book. I loved it.. it had some beautiful quotes in it and perfect with a cup of earl grey for cosy nights in.
4. Who doesn't love knitted scarves? They're so cosy! My all time favourite scarf I have actually had since i was 16 (I'm 21 now!), I swear by it and it feels like home. I like this one from forever21.
5. Christmas festivities! I wait all year round for christmas, yes I'm one of those people. I love the Harrods christmas world and go every year, and I also LOVE Winter Wonderland. I haven't been to either yet but I sure will soon! I will probably do a whole post about my trip to Winter Wonderland ;) it's one of my favourite things to do ever.
This week I have been loving...
sailorjennie (she just did a review for L'Occatine lipstick here!) // Tasnim // the very lovely Josie // a new blogger; Anna Black // Georgina Goodman
Feel free to leave your blog link below, but please be aware that my blog follow fridays will be 100% my own choice and not influenced by sponsors or follows. :)
And my really exciting news...
Always Anchors" <3. Not only that but I will be throwing in 4 surprise beauty products too. Check Karina's store out & let me know what you like! Everything she makes is so cute. <3
SO what have you been loving this week? please take a moment to comment and follow me on GFC :)