Hi everyone! And hello new followers! Thank you so much for following me, it means a lot :)
Here is my first empties post on this blog. aww :)
2. Pure BB cream blemish balm in light. £1.99. I have repurchased 3 of these since using the first one very quickly. I did a mini-review of this in my post here, if you want to read. I love this BB cream and for only £1.99 you really can't go wrong. I prefer this to garnier and gosh bb creams I have tried before. It really treats my skin, works as a moisturizer and a primer too. The only negative is the small quantity of product!
3. Superdrug Salt spray. £2.49. This actually lasted me more than a month, I used it in September too. It was a product that I didn't really use that often, and only liked sometimes... I just felt like sometimes it did wonders for my hair and gave me lovely beachy waves and other times is just flattened the ends of my hair and it was too wet. I'm not sure why that was. But! The times it DID work, it made my hair so lovely. I am looking for another product similar to this that will give me beachy waves... what would you recommend? I won't be repurchasing this just because I didn't really like it that much and it wasn't reliable.
4. MAC Fix+. £7.50. I used this for nights out or if I was going somewhere for a long period of time where I wouldn't be able to check my make up or touch up, for example long shifts at work. For those times, yeah it did keep my make-up on, it is light and I think it is fantastic for £7.50. However I feel this is more of a summer product, I feel my make-up tends to stay on longer in the colder months and I also wear less make-up during the winter season. It's also annoying for me because I have to take off my glasses when I want to spray it on my face haha but that's my own fault for wearing glasses :P I will be repurchasing it next Spring.
5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes volume flash mascara. £6.99. Good mascara. I believe I got this because I was doing the 3-4-2 deal in Boots and needed a third product, and you can't go wrong with a mascara... I love them. This one did its job like I find most Rimmel mascaras do. The brush is a little too big for me, especially for my bottom lashes, but it doesn't go flaky or clumpy and it gives a nice application. What mascara should I buy next?
6. MAC Studio Fix powder in NC30. RRP £20.50, I got this from a market stall for £12. I don't really have much to say about this product. I prefer liquid foundations and my skin doesn't do well with powder but saying that I have repurchased this from markets 3 times now. I use it every now and again - they usually last me at least 4 months. It is long lasting, doesn't dry out my face, but I wouldn't say it is one of my favourite products.
7. Revlon new complexion compact foundation in new sand. £9.99. LOVE the texture of this foundation - it is very silky and moist, it is not a powder or a liquid foundation but a cream. I feel it moisturizes my skin as well as giving me great coverage and it is so easy to apply. It gives an even finish with a glow. I have repurchased this twice and I will be repurchasing it again. Also... I love the compact! It reminds me of a shell. :)
So, that's it! Most of these are actually some of my favourite products - that almost never happens with my empties. Please comment and let me know what you think and recommend me a new salt spray and mascara!
Please take a minute to follow me :)