Friday, February 1, 2013

#promptchall BECCA - january favourites

Hello again to Naomi's followers.
It's Becca here from Becca's Fashion and Life.If you didn't see my previous post as part of her Prompt Challenge ,click here! 

Anyway, today's post is going to be a January favourites post. I haven't bought many new products this months but I've rediscovered so many lovely things!

Wet 'n' Wild Walking On Eggshells Trio. 
First of all, you may be wondering how I got hold of this product, considering it's exclusive to the USA?! I actually received this is in a beauty swap, from the lovely Jess who writes the blog SimplyJess4U. 

This trio contains 3 beautiful eyeshadow shades - a cream, a peach and a chocolate brown. They look really pretty together , but they actually work really well separately. They are really pigmented and last really well on the eye without a primer. This is really inexpensive, it's such a shame this product isn't readily available in the UK!!

MAC Invincible Light Eyeshadow.
I received this eyeshadow for Christmas, and it was in fact my first MAC product. Aren't I such a bad beauty blogger. This is a marbled eyeshadow and has so many lovely shades within it, including white, lilac, copper and beige. Overall this shadow adds a shimmery wash of colour to the entire eye which looks pretty on it's own. But could also be used as part of a smoky eye.

 It lasts really well on the eye and doesn't budge at all throughout the day. I've used this shadow so much over the last month and I'm very impressed with it!


High Beam from Benefit.
If you've ever read my blog you'll know that I, quite frankly, adore High Beam! It's a gorgeous highlighter with multiple uses. I tend to apply this to my cheek and brow bones, to give my face a radiant glow. This is quite expensive at £18.50, but I think it's definitely worth it as I've used this pretty much every day since July. It lasts really well on the skin, and I find it really easy to apply, which is always a bonus!

MUA Lipstick in Shade 11
This is a warm deep pink toned lipstick. This lipstick is sheer, but can be layered to create a bolder lip colour. I'd say it lasts a good few hours on the lips without needing to be reapplied. Thisproduct  has a very subtle coconut/vanilla scent and costs only £1, which is an absolute bargain!! I'd say this lipstick is very moisturising and I've also worn this so much recently!

Posie Tint from Benefit.
This is yet another Benefit product I swear by. I've had this for months, and have used it so much within the last few months! It's a pink lip and cheek stain that lasts really well on the skin. I love wearing this on the apples of my cheeks, as it looks really subtle but pretty! I tend to apply this with my fingers which is great, especially if you'r on the go! It's also quite expensive but definitely worth it!


Thanks for reading this post! Let me know if you've tried any of these products and feel free to link me your January favourites posts!

4 comments:

  1. Beauty swaps are the best! I really want to try a wetnwild palette as the colours are so pretty :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking on Eggshells is so nice! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love high beam!(:


    Paige x
    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete